- Financial support to help maintain a minimum quality of life
- Mobility equipment and installations
- Travel expenses to see distant relatives
- Nursing home or residential care fees
- Essential household maintenance
- Food hampers/supermarket vouchers at Christmas
- Assistance with utility bills
- Regular visits to our beneficiaries
Some of our beneficiaries receive an annual award to help pay for healthcare costs and we also make one-off grants to assist with specific expenses such as installing a stair lift, refitting a house for ground floor living or unforeseen vehicle expenses.
We are your own personal charity, so providing you have worked in the home improvement or enhancement industry for five years, and that your circumstances qualify for support, we can offer you that helping hand you need.